Back in July, TikTok announced the TikTok Creator Fund Program, an initiative that promised to pay eligible TikTokers for their videos. The fund sounds like an exciting opportunity for making a living doing something that you love. Vanessa Pappas, the company’s interim CEO, said the money would support “ambitious creators seeking opportunities to foster a livelihood through their innovative content.”
The Creator Fund is open! We’re so excited to celebrate creativity with a European fund of €254 million. See link in bio for more info 🥳
What is the TikTok Creator Fund?
The Creator Fund gives TikTok’s best and brightest the opportunity to earn money with their creative talent. Recently available to the creators across Europe; the UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain, this will extend to further markets across Europe giving opportunities to more creators. The TikTok Creator Fund is part of TikTok Pro, which lets users get paid for their content. There’s no limit to how many creators will get paid. As many users can join the TikTok Creator Fund Program.
How many funds a creator can earn is based on the creator. Following factors are considered:
- the number of views and the authenticity of those views,
- the level of engagement on the content,
- Content should follow the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service of TikTok.
So TikTok is giving you an opportunity, paying you for your hard work and creativity if you’re;
- Based in the UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain. (For now),
- 18 years or older,
- Meet a baseline of 10,000 followers,
- Have over 10,000 video views in the past 30 days, and
- Post original content aligned with TikTok’s Community Guidelines.
And most importantly, for being a part of the TikTok Creator Fund, you’re required to convert your TikTok Account into Creator or Pro Account from the Settings menu. Having a pro account, it’s free and it’ll give you access to analytics for your content. Thus, below is mentioned, “How to get a TikTok Pro account.”
How to get a TikTok Pro account?
- First, navigate to your settings from your profile page.
- There, find “Manage account.”
- You’ll see an option for “Switch to Pro Account.” Select it.
- Now you’re needed to choose which type of account you want. Creator and Business are the options. “Creator” is the option you’ll have to choose for being a part of the TikTok Creator Fund Program.
- You need to select the option about what your content is about.
- And finally, you’ll have to select your gender, which is optional.
And there you go!! You now have access to the analytics of your content you post and TikTok shall provide the eligible content creators with the Creator Fund. Lots of users have already applied and many have already been paid for their talent, passion, and drive for success. So when are you signing up for the TikTok’s Creator Fund Program??
Some of the inspiring creators benefitted from the fund: