League of Legends Wild Rift beta is a new mobile re-imagining of one of the world’s most popular games, League of Legends. The regional open beta for League of Legends Wild Rift went online on 27th October, 2020, which was expected to be launched in the previous year, but got delayed. Nonetheless the game is out now and its ranking is obviously at the top.
The open beta is available for all the players in Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. League of Legends: Wild Rift will be coming to more regions in Oceania, Europe, and Asia (except India) in early December. Riot has said that the game will be released in North America, South America, and India in the spring of 2021.
The non-beta region fans of League of Legends: Wild Rift, especially iOS users, might be dearly willing to get access to the game as soon as possible. The long wait can be broken now with the following steps to download and try out the open beta version of the popular game.
The iOS users from the regions where the open beta of League of legends: Wild Rift isn’t available yet can follow the below instructions to enjoy it.
Creating an account(gmail and apple)
- Firstly open Safari and go to an email server.
- Create a dummy gmail account that you’re going to use for accessing the riot account and apple id.
- Fill in the required details and continue.
- After creating the gmail id, go to appleid.apple.com to create an apple account that you’ll require for accessing the game.
- Click Create Apple ID and the continue.
- Now, enter a the email address created earlier, password, and other details. Click Continue.
Note: You may use your existing Gmail account by adding “+1” at the end (e.g. “example+1”)
The Payment Type “None” should be pre-selected for you. Leave the gift card area blank. If it is not pre-selected, choose option “None”.
- Input any Japanese hotel address, or use the following:
Postal Code: 160-0023 Select “Tokyo” from the drop down box.
Type: “Shinjuku-ku” in the box to the right of Tokyo.
Address: “Nishishinjuku 6-12-6” or anything you want. Leave the rest blank.
Phone: 03 3344-5111
Download (Wild Rift)
- Now after being done with your apple id, go to your app store and sign in with the apple id you just created.
- Now, the app store will basically ask you to verify your apple id. Go forward with verification and make sure that your region is Japan.
- You might be asked for payment information, you can look up a Japanese address via google and fill in the details. Then proceed.
- After the process is completed, your page will refresh and all your text will be in Japanese. Now search for wild rift and get it downloaded.
Create a Riot Account and access
- While it downloads, go to this website. Create the riot account with the email you created earlier.
- After creating a riot account, go to the app store to download a VPN app and get it downloaded. After you find a VPN, make sure you select a region that is one of the ones in the where open beta is available.
- Now, when done access the game along with the just created Riot account.
- After logging in, choose the region that’s currently supported in the beta. If you select North America right now, you’ll be met with a maintenance message.
- And with that much you’ll be able to enter into the game. Thus, enjoy!
And that’s how iOS users from the non-region of open beta can, in a few easy steps, be able to access the very popular League of Legends: Wild Rift beta version.