You might be seen many users are using character on their text or chat messages. How to get those characters while chatting? Well, let’s jump into.
- These are keyboard shortcuts steps available in iOS devices.
- It makes typing fast if you set other long paragraphs.
There is no apple icon or emoji character launched for iPhone or iPad devices while typing. But we can get this by doing these little steps which are listed below.
Steps to set up the Apple Logo
- Copy the symbol from here
- Launch Settings from device
- Tap General
- Tap Keyboards
- Tap Text Replacement
- Tap + at the top right
- Double-tap next to Phrase to bring up the edit menu
- Tap Paste to insert the symbol
- Enter your shortcut of choice like “apple“
- Tap Save
Now you can use the symbol to any media platform with just typing “apple”.
Note: I have used iPhone iOS 13.2 for this step. Your steps may vary based on iOS version and iOS devices