Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game designed for mobile phones. This game is extremely popular around southeast Asia and around the globe, so is the stream of the gameplay. Many professional and popular players of the game showcase their gambling skills online through in-game streaming. Indeed, streaming the game has benefits. You can get gifts through viewers if they like your game, it helps to increase your community, gain more experience and confidence in the gameplay. MLBB has a built-in feature that allows the players to stream their game. If you’re wondering where do you find it and how to stream your game, here are the answers.
How to start?
- From the in-game home screen, access the “Live” section on your left column.
- Click on “My live channel” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then when you are ready to start live-streaming, select “Live Stream” and then “On”.
- This allows your live stream to begin upon entering a match.
- Enter a rank match and start playing accordingly.
*You can only livestream your Ranked mode match.*
- And there is it! You can now live-stream your Mobile Legends gameplay!
How to stop?
- You might not want to livestream your every match and wish to stop your live stream in the game.
- For that, access the “Live” section from the left column from the in-game home screen.
- Click the “My live channel” button at the top rightd corner of the screen and then select “Live Stream” – “Off”.
- When a notification appears asking if you want to stop the live stream, tap on “Ok” or “Confirm” to stop your live stream accordingly.
Hence, with such easy and simple steps you can turn on or off the live stream of your matches in Mobile legends. Try it and share your experience in the comments.