TikTok, a video-sharing social platform” that allows users to create and share short videos on any topic, has been very popular among people all over the globe. Since its initial rollout, TikTok has gained lots of users and fans. Its amazing features made it the most downloaded app on the play store. And we all know how amazing the TikTok filters and effects are.
TikTok has a whole library of filters and effects and they are all free for you to use. TikTok videos have been a medium for many users to display their significant talent in a short video. And the filters and effects have helped make the video even better. They add a wonderful vibe to the content.
Filters change ✨everything✨#fyp
Having said that, while editing your videos, did you end up just adding too many filters to your video? Or do you feel like the video was way better without any filter? In that case, why not simply remove the filter?
How to Remove Filter on TikTok Video?
You can add filters to each frame of your video and moreover multiple filters can also be added to the same frame. While applying filters, you could feel that the video’s looking okay. But later you might not want those filters on your video. Once you post the video, the filters cannot be undone. But you can remove them if you have your video ready or have them edited in your drafts.
To remove filters from your videos, there’s a very easy and simple step.
- On your video, you can encounter several options on the right-hand side of your screen.
- There’s the Filter option. Tap on it.
- Find the Portrait menu of filters.
- And then, out of all the filters available, simply choose the Normal option.
- This will remove the filters added to the video.
You might not be able to remove the filters one by one. Also note that if you’ve added a filter before recording the video, it’s not possible to remove that filter. And there you get it! If you have any queries regarding TikTok features, let us know in the comments!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to remove the invisible filter from TikTok?
No, it cannot be removed until now.
How to Remove Filter On TikTok Recorded Video?
- Open TikTok App and tap Draft, the video that is already recorded. If there are multiple videos please tap the video that you want to edit.
- Next, Tap Back Button which is located on top.
- Tap on Filters, located in the top right corner.
- Choose Normal which will remove the previous filter from the video.
- Now tap the Next button to save the changes.