Previously we had two posts on How to download and play the COD mobile in Android. First Beta was released for the Indian region and then the second Beta is released for the Australia region.here was no beta released for IOS users in the first beta. Activision promised to bring the next Beta version in the Australia region with more exciting news and beta release for iOS is one of them. COD mobile has been released for the iOS beta version.
Note: Call Of Duty Mobile will run iPhone 6 and above, iPad Pro, iPad all running iOS 12.
How to download COD mobile
If you are not from the Australian region then first you must change the region/ country in the app store to do so.
- Go to the app store’s main page then tap on the Users icon which is in the top right corner of the main page.
- Go ahead and tap on your name which will navigate to the account page.
- In the Account page tap on your country/region option there you have to change the country to Australia. Remember the region must be Australia, not Austria.
- Agree on the terms and conditions and you can put none on payment method.
- For billing address, you have to put Australian address for that you can put these (Street:111 Bourke St, PostCode: 3000, City: Melbourne, State: Victoria, Phone: 614-123-45679). After doing this your App store will change into the Australian App store.
- Tap on the search box and type Visceral Multiplayer and there top right you will see the COD mobile.
How to run
Since COD mobile is currently running the Australian region only. SO you have to use the VPN app to run the game such as Proton VPN, UFO VPN download one of them and set the region to Australia.