A new trend called the Silhouette Challenge is taking over TikTok. For this challenge, you have used a filter called Vin Rouge also known as the red filter. The hashtag #thesilhouettechallenge has already had a huge 91 million views.
The Vin Rouge Filter is an effect that turns your whole camera screen red, making it seem as though it’s actually been lit up by real red studio lights. Hence, if you want to have a go at the Silhouette Challenge, here’s how to find the Vin Rouge Filter.
HOW TO GET THE VIN ROUGE FILTER?
For this filter actually, you have to have a Snapchat on your mobile phone. If you haven’t installed it yet, download Snapchat and use the VIN rouge filter.
- Open Snapchat and head to the camera screen.
- Click on the smiley face icon to the right-hand side of the camera button.
- Then, press ‘explore’ in the bottom right-hand corner.
- In the search bar, type ‘Vin rouge’.
- Click on the filter and it will be applied.
These are the few steps for getting the red filter. Follow these steps and take a part in the silhouette challenge. Have fun!