Social networking sites are of many benefits if observed from a positive viewpoint. LinkedIn is an example of such a social networking site, which is designed to help people make business connections, share their experiences and resumes, and find jobs. Beneficial, isn’t it? Owned by Tech Company, Microsoft, you can use LinkedIn to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen professional relationships, and learn the skills you need to succeed in your career.
You can register for a LinkedIn account for free but they also have a premium option.
LinkedIn Premium gives you the following additional features:
- Inmail Messaging so you can contact anyone, even if you’re not connected.
- Who’s Viewed Your Profile, to see everyone who viewed your profile over the last 90 days.
- Top Applicant to see a list of jobs where you’re a great fit.
- Competitive Insights on people who are applying to the same job as you.
- LinkedIn Learning so you can sharpen your skills with 10,000+ expert-led video courses.
Being a member on LinkedIn you’ll have to pay some amount but without even knowing how really effective is the site for you, you wouldn’t want to put your hard-earned money into it, would you?
Hence, here are a few methods that allow you to have a free trial over the site for you to decide if LinkedIn suits you or not.
Get LinkedIn Premium for free
LinkedIn itself provides a way for a free trial of about a month to its users so they can understand LinkedIn genuinely. And to get that free trial, you’ll have to follow the following steps:
- After logging into your LinkedIn account, “click on try premium free for 1 month” next to work, there choose a plan you’d like to explore then select your plan, and click onto “start my free plan”. Now you’ll need to log into your LinkedIn account and fill in your credit cards details for verification. You’re all set now to access LinkedIn free for the time period of a whole month.
Taking a 1-month free LinkedIn Learning free trial
- Click on the drop-down Of the work option and go to learning.
- Click on “Start my free Plan”.
- Click on “Try for free” either on a monthly plan or yearly plan as per your wish, which you can cancel anytime you want to in the future.
- Next, you’re required to login to your account and enter your payment details for verification purposes.
- There’s it. you can access LinkedIn for free for a whole month.
Seeking for further more ways? If you’re feeling bothered about having to access the LinkedIn premium with this method, you could find this alternative way more convenient as well to connect on LinkedIn Premium.
1-month free LinkedIn premium using Visual Studio Dev Essentials program by Microsoft
- Initially, stay logged in to your LinkedIn account.
- Then, open “Visual Studio Dev Essentials” on a new tab. (*it’s essential to be logged in on your own Microsoft account from prior.) If you don’t have a Microsoft account, then create one and log in with it.
- Now, click on “Join or access now” and scroll down under benefits. Finally, click onto “Activate” in the LinkedIn Learning box.
- Click on the try for free under the monthly or yearly plan, enter your login details, and finally your payment details, and now, you’re all ready.
At the end of your free trial, our membership will automatically renew at the end of your free trial. You can cancel at any time prior to the renewal at linkedin.com/settings. You’re required to input a credit card number to get the free trial. If you’ve used a free Premium subscription trial, you won’t be eligible for another free trial for at least 12 months.
Hope these tips and tricks on How to get LinkedIn Premium for Free works for you.
How much does LinkedIn Learning cost?
LinkedIn Learning comes in two different tiers; Basic and Premium. The Basic Plan offers only LinkedIn Learning features for a price of $24.99 a month, or $239.88 a year ($19.99/month when billed annually). And the other Premium Plan offers the benefits of both LinkedIn Learning and LinkedIn Premium features for a price of $29.99 a month, or $299.99 a year ($24.00/month when billed annually). In fact, this LinkedIn Learning’s Premium Plan is nothing but the same Premium Career version of LinkedIn Premium.
How much does LinkedIn Premium cost?
Unlike LinkedIn Learning, LinkedIn Premium is available in four plans; Premium Career, Premium Business, Sales Navigator, and Premium Recruiter Lite.
LinkedIn Premium Career will cost $29.99 a month or $239.98 a year ($24.99/month) for job seekers with 3 InMail messages, features like who viewed your profiles, direct messaging to recruiters, application insights, standing out as a featured applicant and online video courses.
The other plan, LinkedIn Premium Business, is set for $59.99 price a month, $575.88 a year ($47.99/month when billed annually), and offers 15 InMail messages, business insights, unlimited people searching, and online video courses.
Sales Navigator Professional for $79.99 a month, $779.88 a year ($64.99/month when billed annually) comes with 20 InMail messages, 1500 saved leads, sales insights such as lead and account insights, job changes, company growth, lead-builder tool and everything Premium Business offers. Besides, Sales Navigator Team, which is for multiple users, costs as much as $139.99 a month or $1,240 a year ($103.33/month when billed annually) and offers all features from Sales Navigator Professional plus +10 additional InMail messages, +3500 additional saved leads, 10 PointDrive presentations per month, 25 Out-of-network unlocks per month and more.
And the last of all, Premium Recruiter Lite is priced at $119.95 a month or $1,199.40 ($99.95/month when billed annually) which gives you 30 InMail messages, advanced search, smart suggestions, automatic candidate tracking, integrated hiring and enhanced recruiting-specific LinkedIn interface experience and all of LinkedIn Business plan.