Facebook is a very popular social media platform. Its popularity has ranged definitely because of its ability to allow its users to share their photos and activities and much more with their friends and family. To add it also lets them to search and follow their inspirational pages and people.
Talking about the Facebook search function, it tracks and keeps a record of what you’ve searched within Facebook and but then you are required to share your device with someone else, you wouldn’t feel comfortable having them go through it, isn’t it? Thus, you can easily get rid of your search history whether on your PC or your mobile phone in just a few steps.
Here’s is How to Delete Facebook Search History.
Delete Facebook Search History On Phone
Deleting search history on your mobile phone is quite simple. Just follow these few steps. You need to open the Facebook app on your phone. After that:
- Click on the “search icon” at the top right of the screen.
- You can see your recent searches there and right next to it, you can see the “edit” option.
3. Just clicking on the edit option will take you to your activity log, where you can delete your search history at bulk by tapping on “Clear searches” and by clicking on the “X” icon just next to the search item you want to delete, you can remove them individually.
And that’s how you can easily get rid of your all search history or just selected items of your Facebook from your phone.
Delete Facebook Search History On Your PC
As you might be wondering what might be the procedure to search history from your PC, you can follow the following procedures:
- After opening your face in the web browser, go to your profile. There you can find the option of “activity log” right there. Tap on to it.
- After that, you need to click to “more” for further steps.
- Go to “search history”, from the extended menu.
- There at the top right, “clear searches” is the option for bulk delete of all your search history at once. If you click there, Facebook still allows you to confirm if you really want to clear all your search list. And clicking on clear searches will get you rid of all your search data.
- And by clicking on the “cancel icon” next to each search item, you can delete your search individually as per your requirement.
Hope these methods on How to Delete Facebook Search History is useful for you. Keeping your information private is really important and its really easy to do as well.