Welcome to our step-by-step guide on creating your own AI Instagram influencer! Inspired by the success of virtual influencers like Aitana Lopez, this tutorial will walk you through the process of generating an AI model that could potentially earn you fame and fortune on social media. Let’s dive in!
Step 1: Google Colab
Google Colab is your starting point. It’s a free, cloud-based platform that lets you execute Python codes and machine learning models without needing a high-end GPU. This is particularly useful for those who don’t have access to powerful computing resources.
And AI tool is in this google colab
Step 2: Setting Up Your Workspace
Once you’re in the Google Colab notebook:
- Click on the Connect button to link to a GPU (don’t worry, it’s cloud-based and doesn’t require your own GPU).
- Start the process by clicking on the Play button. This will execute the code in the notebook.
Step 3: Customizing Your AI Influencer
This is where the fun begins! You’ll be faced with several options to customize your AI influencer:
- Input Image Options: Start with a base image or concept.
- Advanced Options: Choose aspect ratios, image quality, and more.
- Style Selection: Pick from a variety of styles like realistic, anime, watercolor, etc. The default setting is usually the most balanced.
- Model Selection: Choose the model that suits your needs. The Juggernaut XEL is highly recommended for realistic results.
Step 4: Generating Your Influencer
In the prompt section, enter a detailed description of your desired influencer. For example, “realistic portrait of a beautiful woman with pink hair, light freckles, brown eyes, no makeup”. Then hit Generate. The time it takes to create your image will depend on your settings.
Step 5: Saving and Modifying Images
Once your images are generated:
- Save the ones you like on your computer.
- Use the Input Image option for further modifications like upscale, variation, and inpainting.
Step 6: Creating Variations
Upload your saved image and experiment with different prompts to generate your influencer in various poses and outfits. For instance, “woman wearing party dress” or “woman in white t-shirt on a beach”.
Step 7: Dealing with Face Matching
Sometimes, the generated images might not perfectly match your original character. You can use faceswap feature which is in Advance Settings.
Creating an AI influencer is not just about technology; it’s about creativity and experimentation. While this guide gets you started, your unique ideas and styles will make your AI influencer stand out. Share your creations on Instagram and who knows, you might be the next big virtual sensation!