Being watching Instagram Reels? Want to download them? Here’s how you can download Instagram reels over different devices step by step.
Instagram Reels and it’s Launch
Instagram made its users delighted with the introduction to Reels in August of 2020. And since then content creators have utilized the platform with their amazing creativities. No wonder, TikTok and YouTube Shorts are equally popular. However, Instagram Reels is a strong competitor to both social media apps. Its contents are engaging and have quite great features too.
Instagram Reels was an alternative to TikTok when some countries decided to ban the application in their zones for various reasons. Thus initially, Reels was nothing new but TikTok over Instagram. One can create short interactive videos, post them, and scroll to watch reels after reels from other content creators. However, in case you like any of the reels, you’d like to get them saved or even downloaded.
How to watch Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels is just a few taps away after you enter the application. Head over to the create button (+) at the bottom of your screen. Along with options to add a story or a post, there you might discover the option to access the Reels too. If not, here are a few other ways:
- You’ll have to explore your feed unless you discover a reel video. Tap that reels icon on the bottom-left of the video to see Reels only. Save one of them and next time you can access reels easily from your saved feed.
- Or the magnifying glass icon next to the home icon at bottom of you screen will take you to discover page. The first video appering at top, tap on it and then tap on the reels icon.
Can you downloaded Reels?
Sadly, unlike TikTok, users can only save the video over the application and cannot download the reels to their device. Hence, if you want to download reels and share them with your friends to watch later, here are the ways mentioned.
How to Download Instagram Reels on Android?
How to Download Instagram Reels on iPhone?
How to Download Instagram Reels on PC/Mac?
There are available several applications on the play store and AppStore that helps you download Instagram Reels video. However, here are mentioned the simple steps to avoid getting a reels video downloader app first.
- First go to your instagram reels video and tap on the three dots you see on the screen. It might be at around bottom of your screen.
- Tapping on the dots gives you several options. Choose your option of copying link.
- Now open your device browser or chrome and open InstaVideoSave.Net.
- Paste your link here and then just do the final process. Tao the Download option.
- You’re done here and find your downloaded video in your gallery.
Like several apps, there are also several websites that let you download your reels video but opt. out for the safest one must be your preference. InstaVideoSave.net is your safe option to get your favorite Instagram reels downloaded. Along with that, there are also several options to download Instagram pictures, videos, audio, stories, and more over Instavideosave.net.