Are you tired of forgetting important dates, works, etc or are you having a hard time searching for a pen and paper to write down the idea or make some quick memo notes? Hence, you can simply open an awesome and effective note-taking app on your mobile device.
Here are the 15 Best Note-Taking Apps For Android that we have picked for you.
BlackNote Notepad Notes
Black Note is the black theme’s notepad. It’s the simple notes app. It’s an intuitive and easy-to-use notes app. It works like most note apps with a host of standard features like organization, the ability to take list notes, widget options, and stuff like that.
Download – BlackNote
Simplenote is an easy way to take notes, create to-do lists, capture ideas, and more. The Simplenote note-taking app delivers an easy way to maintain notes, lists, and ideas.
– A simple, note-taking experience
– Stay organized with tags
– Back up and sync everything as you take notes, so you never lose your content.
– COLLABORATE AND SHARE
– ORGANIZE AND SEARCH
– Protect your content with a passcode lock
Download – Simplenote
Evernote is one of the first apps that come to mind when it comes to note-taking, and for good reason. It syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Use Evernote as the place you put everything.
– Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, memos, checklists, and to-do lists. It’s the only planner and organizer you need.
– Create separate notebooks to organize your memos, receipts, bills, and invoices.
– Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
– Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
– Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
Download – Evernote
ColorNote is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists, and to-do lists.
– Organize notes by color
– Reminder notes on the status bar
– Password Lock note
– Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
– Powerful task reminder
Download – Colornote
Quip: Docs, Chat, Spreadsheets
Quip is a simple place for work teams to create living documents. It combines chat, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets in one app making collaboration fast and easy.
– Share Documents And Task Lists
– Chat And Messaging
– Access On Any Device, Any Time
Download – Quip
Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices. You can take notes, write memos, and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes.
– Capture Content And Get Organized
– Save Ideas At The Speed of Light
– Collaborate and Share Notes
– Better Together With Microsoft Office
Download – Microsoft OneNote
FairNote is a simple and intuitive notepad app, giving you speed and efficiency while writing notes, making to-do lists, or jotting down quick ideas.
– Create text and checklist notes
– Assign labels/tags and colors to notes
– Backup/restore notes using Google Drive, Dropbox, Yandex Disk, WebDAV or Device Storage
– Organize notes in a list or grid view
– Sticky note and note list widgets with transparency configuration
Download – Fairnote
Zoho Notebook provides its users with a wide range of features and is also available on a majority of platforms.
– Take Notes
– Organize Notes
– Sync Across Devices
– Notable Gestures
– Customize Your Notebook
– Share Your Notes
Download – Zoho
Google Keep displays your notes and to-dos in a card format reminiscent of sticky notes. Access your notes on any device. synced automatically to your phone, tablet, watch, and laptop via the Google Keep website, or Chrome app.
– Create notes and lists, set time and place reminders, and check off your completed tasks
– Add photos and drawings, or just draw on your photos
– Search notes by automagically created topics
– Add photos and drawings, or just draw on your photos
– Use “Ok Google” voice commands to “take a note” or “add to to-do list”.
Download – Google Keep
FiiNote, note everything
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android. It is a fun little note-taking application that provides a more authentic experience.
– A unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard
– Text,paint,voice,photo,video…Note everything.
– Calendar, alarm, todo. Getting things done
– Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported
Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. Standard Notes is a safe and lasting place for your life’s work.
– Personal Notes
– Tasks & Todos
– Passwords & Keys
– Private Journal
– Meeting Notes
– Books, Recipes, & Movies
– Health & Fitness Log
Download – Standard notes
Notion is a new editor that blends notes, tasks, wikis in one app. Notion aims to be your personal and team productivity hub.
– DRAG, DROP, EDIT
– Supports images, to-dos, bookmarks, code snippets and 20+ block types.
– Pages you visit online are downloaded for access on the go.
– FOLDERLESS ORGANIZATION
LectureNotes is a platform for Peer-to-Peer Notes sharing, where faculties, toppers, and institutes share their class notes with other students. LectureNotes aims to remove dictation from the Classroom and bind the students and teachers.
– Personalized Study Table
– Resume your studies directly from where you left last time.
– Take notes offline, download all the notes for reading even if the internet is not available.
Download – Lectures Notes
The Nebo is not a traditional note-taking app but rather a digital one, this is mainly because it uses impressive technologies like digital ink and handwriting recognition.
– Capture Ideas And Information In Any Situation
– Edit And Transform In No Time
– Share And Reuse Easily
– Draw Free Elements
– Work With Smart Math
Download – Nebo
Dropbox Paper is a collaborative workspace that helps teams create and share early ideas. Dropbox Paper provides the option for clean collaborative note-taking and media-rich documents and workspaces, without having the clutter of a more robust mobile word processor.
– Create & Share Early Ideas
– Keep Projects Moving
– Catch Up In One Place
– Stay In Flow, Offline
Download – Dropbox Paper