On September 14, Apple conducted its event of the year, Apple event 2021, where it announced its exclusive new products. The event was named “California Streaming” and was conducted virtually like Apple’s all the other recent’s events. The event kicked off at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on the mentioned date. With the event scheduled, right before the event, people were having guesses about what Apple has in the box this time. Apple was expected to introduce the iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, and perhaps the third-generation AirPods alongside a few other announcements.
The event started with an intro music video of “California Soul” filmed in various locations around California. Through the California Streaming streaming, here’s everything Apple announced.
New iPad and iPad Mini
- The iPads got a new introduction, “Mega power, Mini size.”
- Apple has brought the aesthetics of the iPad Mini more in line with its other recently redesigned tablets.
- Now the iPads are thinner, with more softly rounded corners.
- The new iPad has a slightly bigger screen, at 8.3 inches across now.
- And accomodating this wider format, it’s similar to a giant iPhone now:
-the Touch ID sensor has been moved to the outer rim,
-the home button is gone
-there is a USB-C port at the bottom now.
- It comes with a 5G modem.
- Cameras have 4K recording capacity.
- The iPad Mini costs $499, and it will be available next week.
New Apple Watch
- The newly introduced Apple Watch series 7 is the apple’s newest smartwatch.
- The enhanced Display standouts in the new Apple watch series 7.
- The design includes:
-a Retina display,
-20 percent more screen area than the Series 6 watch,
-reduced size of the bezels,
-more rounded corners,
- Durable and dust-resistant.
- There’s now a full keyboard on the watch.
- It charges faster now.
- It will sell starting at $399 when it ships this fall.
- The release date for the Apple Watch series 7 hasn’t been revealed yet.
Hello, iPhone 13
- Four versions of iPhone 13 have been launched by apple on the September 14.
- Mini comes with the 5.4-inch screen and the pro max features 6.7-inch.
- Each phone runs on Apple’s new A15 Bionic chip.
- There are enhanced features:
-live text analysis,
-advanced map animations,
-and instant visual identification of plants and animals which it does without the help from cloud.
- All the new iPhones start with 128 GB of storage.
- The Pro phones can be maxed out to 1 terabyte of space.
-iPhone 13 Mini starts at $699,
-the regular iPhone is $799,
-the Pro is $999,
-and the Pro Max starts at $1,099.
- All phones will be available on September 24.
Stay tuned with cooltechbiz.com for in detail specifications of the newly launched iPads, Watch Seires 7 and the iPhone 13.